Wildflower Wood - Eco-glamping
Back to Nature Stays in a Special Woodland
Fantastic woodland glamping in Cornwall. At Wildflower Wood let nature nourish your soul, in style & comfort. Enjoy the great outdoors in one of our three new Landpods. Unwind in this peaceful woodland overlooking the golden sands of St Ives Bay.
Unplug, unwind and enjoy the 5 acres of wildlife that surround you. Spend the nights below the stars and treetops. This is eco-glamping that nourishes your soul.
- The Landpods (sleeping up to 5 (max 4 adults)) have two 4′ double beds with very comfortable foam mattresses (these are bunk layout so the lower bed has limited headroom).
- Duvets, sheets and pillows for the double beds are available to hire or bring your own.
- Comfortable, upholstered bench seating (can also be used as an extra single bed – extra person charge applies).
- Each unit has solar powered LED lighting and USB charging points.
- With insulated roofs, carpet and astroturf flooring, a wooden frame, sealed windows and warm paneling the Landpods are warm, weatherproof and cosy.
- Roll back or lift up roofs that reveal the sunrise, sunset or stars through the leafy canopy. Peek through the trees at the bay and Godrevy Lighthouse from your bed!
- Landpod units – no-smoking, no naked flames or candles, and sorry, no pets allowed (except Towans – 1 dog, extra charge applies).
- Three Landpods – Gwithian & Godrevy have views through the trees towards the sparkling sea and beaches of St Ives Bay & Godrevy Lighthouse, Towans has a generous pitch size set a little lower in the woodland with views towards the bay and is the only unit that accepts a dog.
Cooking & Dining
Get back to nature and cook up a glamping feast with an outdoor kitchen and firepit.
- A covered outdoor kitchen, and a fire pit with tripod grill are provided. Logs and barbecue briquettes available to buy on site.
- Cooking and kitchen equipment, double gas hob and crockery sets are available to hire.
- Each Landpod has a picnic table, log benches and plenty of room to pitch your camping chairs.
- A shared fridge and wash up sink with hot water is available for guests.
- Una Kitchen Restaurant is easily walkable from the property (approx 0.5 mile).
Washing & Facilities
The facilities in Wildflower Wood are well-planned, comfortable as well as low-impact and eco-friendly.
- Each Landpod has it’s own dedicated washroom with sink and toilet – these are state of the art Swedish waterless toilets that are cleaned, emptied and fresh for each new booking (please click here to learn more about these great waterless toilets).
- Shared hot showers – eco-friendly toiletries provided.
- Shared kitchen area with fridge and hot water washing up sink.
- Mains water taps.
- All these facilities are in the same area near to the Landpods.
Location and Activities
Wildflower Wood is a beautiful pocket of peaceful woodland. Unplug, unwind and enjoy the 5 acres of wildlife that surround you.
Just a mile from the sea and within easy reach of St Ives and its gorgeous golden beaches, Beersheba Farm is a perfect place for a relaxing holiday, taking in the best Cornwall can offer.
- Blue flag beach (Carbis Bay) within 1.5 miles, beaches of St Ives and Hayle within 10 mins drive.
- Excellent choice of walking from gentle ambles around the farm and our woodland, to longer walks including the South West Coast Path and St Michael’s Way linking Marazion to Lelant.
- Pony treks for the family available around the farm and Wildflower Wood with Standing Stone Stables.
- The area has many dedicated cycle routes that venture around the coastline.
- Beersheba Farm is less than a mile to the bus connections from Carbis Bay to St Ives, and is accessible by train via nearby Carbis Bay or St Erth Stations.
- Free pickups/drop-offs for guests arriving without a car from either St Erth or Carbis Bay Station are available – must be pre-booked (up to 4 people – please pre-book bicycles/surfboards).