Wildflower Wood - Eco-glamping
Back to Nature Stays in a Special Woodland
Fantastic woodland glamping in Cornwall. At Wildflower Wood let nature nourish your soul, in style & comfort. Enjoy the great outdoors in one of our three new Landpods. Unwind in this peaceful woodland overlooking the golden sands of St Ives Bay.
The cosy accommodation is well-spaced on the sea-facing side of the woodland – social distancing and being outdoors is no problem on this quiet site. Each Landpod has its own cooking, dining and firepit area, and private facilities – a shower and a washroom with sink and toilet – in the site facilities area a short distance from the Landpods.
Unplug, unwind and enjoy the 5 acres of wildlife that surround you. Spend the nights below the stars and treetops. This is eco-glamping that nourishes your soul.
- The Landpods (sleeping up to 5 (max 4 adults)) have two 4′ double beds with very comfortable foam mattresses (these are bunk layout so the lower bed has limited headroom). Mattress protectors and fitted sheets are provided.
- Duvets and pillows (including pillowcases and covers) for the double beds are available to hire or bring your own bedding/sleeping bags.
- Comfortable, upholstered bench seating (can also be used as an extra single bed – extra person charge applies).
- Each unit has off-grid LED lighting and USB charging points.
- With insulated roofs, carpet and astroturf flooring, a wooden frame, sealed windows and warm panelling the Landpods are warm, weatherproof and cosy (no heating in the Landpod).
- Roll back or lift up roofs that reveal the sunrise, sunset or stars through the leafy canopy. Peek through the trees at the bay and Godrevy Lighthouse from your bed!
- Landpod units – no-smoking, no naked flames or candles, and sorry, no pets allowed (except Towans – one dog, extra charge applies).
- Three Landpods – Gwithian & Godrevy have views through the trees towards the sparkling sea and beaches of St Ives Bay & Godrevy Lighthouse, Towans has a generous pitch size set a little lower in the woodland with views towards the bay and is the only unit that accepts a dog.
Cooking & Dining
Get back to nature and cook up a glamping feast with an outdoor kitchen and firepit – each Landpod has its own outdoor kitchen area.
- A covered outdoor kitchen, and a fire pit with tripod grill are provided for each Landpod. Logs and barbecue briquettes available to buy on site.
- Cooking and kitchen equipment, double gas hob and crockery sets are available to hire (all washed and sanitised for each guest).
- Each Landpod has a picnic table, log benches and plenty of room to pitch your camping chairs.
- An allocated fridge (one per Landpod) and shared wash up sink with hot water is available for guests in the facilities area.
- Una Kitchen Restaurant is easily walkable from the property (approx 0.5 mile).
Washing & Facilities
The facilities in Wildflower Wood are off-grid, well-planned and comfortable as well as low-impact and eco-friendly.
- Each Landpod has it’s own dedicated roomy washroom with sink and toilet – these are state of the art Swedish waterless toilets that are cleaned, emptied, sanitised and fresh for each new booking (please click here to learn more about these great waterless toilets).
- Private hot shower – one per Landpod – eco-friendly toiletries provided.
- Shared wash up area with hot water & washing up sink – plus one small fridge allocated per pod.
- Mains water taps.
- All these facilities are in a facilities area near to the Landpods.
Location and Activities
Wildflower Wood is a beautiful pocket of peaceful woodland. Unplug, unwind and enjoy the 5 acres of wildlife that surround you.
Just a mile from the sea and within easy reach of St Ives and its gorgeous golden beaches, Beersheba Farm is a perfect place for a relaxing holiday, taking in the best Cornwall can offer.
- Blue flag beach (Carbis Bay) within 1.5 miles, beaches of St Ives and Hayle within 10 mins drive. Surfing, kayaking, SUPping, fishing and other watersports all available nearby.
- Excellent choice of walking from gentle ambles around the farm and our woodland, to longer walks including the South West Coast Path and St Michael’s Way linking Marazion to Lelant.
- Pony treks for the family available around the farm and Wildflower Wood with Standing Stone Stables.
- The area has many dedicated cycle routes that venture around the coastline.
- Beersheba Farm is less than a mile to the bus connections from Carbis Bay to St Ives, and is accessible by train via nearby Carbis Bay or St Erth Stations.
Why not give a gift of truly magical memories, with a Wildflower Wood gift voucher.
Valid for a glamping stay at Wildflower Wood to Oct 2022. Available in £50, £75, £100, £150, £200.
Can be delivered to you via email to print, or by post in a special A5 gift wallet (£2.95 postage charge applies).
To order please call us on 07795 284356 or email [email protected].