Wildflower Wood - Eco-Glamping
Back to Nature Stays in a Special Woodland
At Wildflower Wood let nature nourish your soul, in style & comfort. Enjoy the great outdoors in one of our three new Landpods. Unwind in this peaceful woodland overlooking the golden sands of St Ives Bay.
Our fantastic eco-glamping opens in the spring and is open through to end September. Book your break by the sea staying somewhere extra special.
Wildflower Wood - Eco-Glamping
Sitting atop a hill overlooking St Ives Bay, Wildflower Wood is a beautiful pocket of peaceful woodland. Our Landpods offer back to nature stays that allow you to enjoy the great outdoors in comfort.
Unplug, unwind and enjoy the 5 acres of wildlife that surround you. Spend the nights below the stars and treetops. This is eco-glamping that nourishes your soul.
Just a mile from the sea and within easy reach of St Ives and its gorgeous golden beaches, Beersheba Farm is a perfect place for a relaxing holiday, taking in the best Cornwall can offer.
- The Landpods (sleeping up to 5 (max 4 adults)) have two 4′ double beds (these are bunk layout so the lower bed has limited headroom), duvets, sheets and pillows for the double beds are included.
- Inside there is comfortable, upholstered bench seating (can also be used as an extra single bed – extra person charge applies).
- Each unit has solar powered LED lighting and roll back roofs that reveal the sunrise, sunset or stars through the leafy canopy.
- A covered outdoor kitchen, log benches and a fire pit with tripod grill are provided.
- Cooking and kitchen equipment and crockery sets are available to hire.
- Each Landpod has a picnic table and plenty of room to pitch your camping chairs.
- A shared fridge is available for guests.
- Each Landpod has it’s own dedicated washroom with sink and toilet – these are state of the art Swedish waterless toilets that are cleaned, emptied and fresh for each new booking (please click here to learn more about these great waterless toilets), plus there are shared hot showers – all these facilities are in the same area.
- Beersheba Farm is less than a mile to the bus connections from Carbis Bay to St Ives, and is accessible by train via nearby Carbis Bay or St Erth Stations. The area has many dedicated cycle routes that venture around the coastline.
- Free pickups/drop-offs for guests arriving without a car from either St Erth or Carbis Bay Station are available – must be pre-booked (up to 4 people – please pre-book bicycles/surfboards).
- Landpod units – no-smoking, no naked flames or candles, and sorry, no pets allowed (except Towans – 1 dog, extra charge applies).
- We currently have three Landpods – Gwithian & Godrevy have views through the trees towards the sparkling sea and beaches of St Ives Bay & Godrevy Lighthouse, Towans has a generous pitch size set a little lower in the woodland and is the only unit that accepts a dog.
- Blue flag beach (Carbis Bay) within 1.5 miles, beaches of St Ives and Hayle within 10 mins drive.
- Excellent choice of walking from gentle ambles around the farm and our woodland, to longer walks including the South West Coast Path and St Michael’s Way linking Marazion to Lelant.
- Pony treks for the family available around the farm and Wildflower Wood with Standing Stone Stables.
- Una Kitchen Restaurant is easily walkable from the property (approx 0.5 mile).