Back to Nature Stays in a Special Woodland
Award-winning woodland glamping in Cornwall.
Unwind in this peaceful woodland overlooking the golden sands of St Ives Bay.
Wildflower Wood is a great base for an adventure packed days and relaxing evenings around the campfire.
The five Landpods are well-spaced on the sea-facing side of the woodland.
Perfectly situated to enjoy being outdoors and take in the gorgeous coastal views.
There are a multitude of beaches, ocean activities, harbour towns, walks and acres of beautiful countryside nearby.
Each Landpod has its own cooking, dining and firepit area. Private bathroom facilities are just a short walk from your Landpod.
Trencrom Landpod has an adjacent bathroom.
Wildflower Wood is available for exclusive use – 5 acres of wonderful woodland for you to enjoy with your friends and family.
Perfect for special occasions or treasured reunions – call us for more info on group bookings.
As featured in:
Unplug, unwind and enjoy the 5 acres of wildlife that surround you. Spend the nights below the stars and treetops. This is glamping that nourishes your soul.
- The Landpods all have the same fantastic design and internal layout that makes staying in the woodland a dream.
- Each Landpod has two 4′ double beds with comfortable foam mattresses (these are bunk layout so the lower bed has limited headroom). Mattress protectors and fitted sheets are provided.
- Godrevy, and Trencrom sleep up to 4 guests on 2 double beds. Towans, Saltings and Gwithian sleep up to 5 guests (max 4 adults) and can sleep a fifth guest on the bench sofa.
- Duvets and pillows (including pillowcases and covers) for the double beds are available to hire or bring your own bedding/sleeping bags.
- Comfortable, upholstered bench seating.
- Each unit has off-grid LED lighting and USB charging points (for small mobile devices only).
- With insulated roofs, carpet and astroturf flooring, a wooden frame, sealed windows and warm panelling the Landpods are warm, weatherproof and cosy (no heating in the Landpod).
- Roll back or lift up roofs that reveal the sunrise, sunset or stars through the leafy canopy. Peek through the trees at the bay and Godrevy Lighthouse from your bed!
- Landpod units – no-smoking, no naked flames or candles.
- Five Landpods (see site plan)
- Gwithian & Godrevy have views through the trees towards the sparkling sea and beaches of St Ives Bay & Godrevy Lighthouse.
- Towans has a generous pitch size set a little lower in the woodland with views towards the bay & Godrevy Lighthouse.
- Saltings sits on the eastern side of the woodland (for the best sunrises), with views to the bay and eastwards over the Hayle Saltings SSSI bird reserve.
- Saltings and Towans also let you bring your beloved pooch with you – one small-medium sized, well-behaved dog permitted in Towans, one medium sized, or two small well-behaved dogs permitted in Saltings (extra charge applies, dogs must be accompanied and kept on a lead at all times).
- Gwithian, Godrevy, Towans and Saltings each all have private bathroom facilities with a waterless toilet, sink & shower in the facilities area.
- Trencrom sits more centrally in the woodland, just above Saltings and has mainly woodland views. This is the only Landpod to have an adjacent private superior bathroom with waterless toilet and walk-in shower. The kitchen for Trencrom also has a mains water tap.
Cooking & Dining
Get back to nature and cook up a gourmet glamping feast with your outdoor kitchen and firepit – each Landpod has its own outdoor kitchen area. An al fresco setting for your firepit feasts, morning fry-ups or perfect pancakes.
- A covered outdoor kitchen (with 3m level worktop), double gas hob and kettle, and a fire pit with tripod grill are provided for each Landpod. Logs and barbecue briquettes available to buy on site.
- Cooking and kitchen equipment and crockery sets are available to hire (all washed and sanitised for each guest).
- Each Landpod has a picnic table, log benches and plenty of room to pitch your camping chairs.
- An allocated fridge space and shared wash up sink with hot water is available for guests in the facilities area.
- If you fancy an easy dining option Una Kitchen Restaurant & Takeaway is easily walkable from the property (approx 0.5 mile), Beck’s Fish and Chips, La Casita Restaurant both also nearby.
Washing & Facilities
The bathroom facilities in Wildflower Wood are off-grid, well-planned and comfortable as well as low-impact and eco-friendly. And the best bit – each Landpod has its own bathroom so no need to share!
- Saltings and Gwithian Landpods each have a roomy bathroom with sink and waterless toilet, and a separate spacious shower cubicle.
- Godrevy, Towans and Trencrom have all in one bathrooms with waterless toilet, sink & walk-in shower.
- Faith in Nature eco-friendly toiletries provided in all bathrooms.
- Every bathroom has a state of the art Swedish waterless toilet that is cleaned, emptied, sanitised and fresh for each new booking (please click here to learn more about these great waterless toilets). There is also a Gents bathroom with high and low urinals.
- Shared wash up area with hot water & washing up sink – plus shared fridge space allocated per pod.
- Mains water taps.
- All these facilities are in a facilities area close to the Landpods, with the exception of Trencrom Landpod which has its en suite bathroom and mains water tap adjacent to the Landpod.
Electric Bike Hire
Wildflower Wood is now the proud owner of two new hybrid electric bikes, which are available for our glampsite guests to hire.
You’ll now be able to enjoy the gorgeous Cornish cycle routes without having to bring your own bike on holiday, and because you can reserve them straight from us, you won’t even have to find a hire shop.
The two bikes have been funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Kickstart Grant Scheme – for full details on this new project please read our news.
Beersheba’s bikes are ready and waiting to be booked by guests (minimum rider age 18 yrs) from 1 May. Hire prices are £25 for one day or £45 for two days per bike & a security deposit and ID (passport or driving licence) are also required.
If you’d like to book or know more about our glampsite’s eco bike hire, please get in touch with us.
Location and Activities
Wildflower Wood is a beautiful pocket of peaceful woodland. Unplug, unwind and enjoy the 5 acres of wildlife that surround you.
Just a mile from the sea and within easy reach of St Ives and its gorgeous golden beaches, Beersheba Farm is a perfect place for a relaxing holiday, taking in the best Cornwall can offer.
- Blue flag beach (Carbis Bay) within 1.5 miles, beaches of St Ives and Hayle within 10 mins drive. Surfing, kayaking, SUPping, fishing and other watersports all available nearby.
- Excellent choice of walking from gentle ambles around the farm and our woodland, to longer walks including the South West Coast Path and St Michael’s Way linking Marazion to Lelant.
- Pony treks for the family available around the farm and Wildflower Wood with Standing Stone Stables.
- The area has many dedicated cycle routes that venture around the coastline.
- Beersheba Farm is less than a mile to the bus connections from Carbis Bay to St Ives, and is accessible by train via nearby Carbis Bay or St Erth Stations.
Availability - Landpods open Spring - end September
Why not give a gift of truly magical memories, with a Wildflower Wood gift voucher.
Valid for a glamping stay at Wildflower Wood to Oct 2024. Available in £50, £75, £100, £150, £200.
Can be delivered to you via email to print, or by post in a special A5 gift wallet (£2.95 postage charge applies).
To order please call us on 07795 284356 or email [email protected].