Stylish St Ives Self-catering Holiday Accommodation
You’ll love the beautiful location at Beersheba Farm – an idyllic setting for two stylish St Ives self-catering holiday properties.
On a hilltop overlooking St Ives Bay, the farm is a peaceful base for a fantastic Cornish holiday. Nearby there is a dazzling choice of the best beaches, coastal towns and attractions in Cornwall.
- Blue flag beach (Carbis Bay) & South West coast path within 1.5 miles, many more golden beaches of St Ives and Hayle within 10 mins drive
- Excellent choice of outdoor adventures nearby including walking, cycling, surfing, SUP-ping, kayaking, swimming, horse-riding, tennis and golf
- Key attractions including St Michael’s Mount, the Eden Project, Newquay and Padstow, Lands End, Tate St Ives, ancient monuments and numerous gorgeous gardens are easy day trips
- Great selection of pubs, beach cafes, restaurants and takeaways nearby, including one easily walkable from the farm (approx 0.5 mile)
Brea Cottage (sleeps 6) is a traditional Cornish granite barn conversion with contemporary style. With 2 king-size double bedrooms and 1 single/twin bedroom, Brea Cottage is ideal for families, friends or couples that want a truly special coastal holiday. After your days out, relax in the gentle bubbles of the private hot tub, in a south facing garden, perfect for sunsets!
The Studio (sleeps 2) is a bright and modern 2-storey, 1-bedroom property, ideal for couples or single travellers. With the best beaches and incredible walks on the doorstep, endless coastal adventures await.
Brea Cottage - contemporary holiday home with hot tub
Brea Cottage – traditional Cornish granite cottage with contemporary style – sleeps 5/6 people in comfort. Private hot tub on south facing patio. Fantastic location in the middle of St Ives Bay, close to St Ives and a choice of some of the best beaches in Cornwall.
- 3 bedrooms, including large master bedroom (king size double) with en suite shower room, double bedroom (king size double) and single/twin bedroom (single bed with small single gazunda bed)
- Quality bed linen and towels provided
- Large, light and open plan living and dining areas with French doors to the garden, with digital tv, dvd, stereo and log burner
- Free superfast wifi broadband
- Workspace in bedroom 3 – desk with HDMI monitor & chair, printer available on request
- Large and safe garden with private hot tub (charge applies to cover spa towels, cleaning, heating and water change)
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine
- A Cornish welcome pack is provided
- Spacious, gorgeously refitted for 2022, main bathroom with large walk-in shower cubicle and accessible bath
- Cot and high chairs available, plus selection of children’s toys and books provided
- Double glazing and central heating
- All on one level so child friendly and accessible for those with mobility difficulties
- Master en suite has toilet and walk-in shower with grab rails
- Parking adjacent to the property for 2 or more cars
- Property is no-smoking and sorry, no pets allowed
The Studio - bright and stylish coastal hideaway
The Studio – stylish, modern 2-storey, 1-bedroom studio perfect for one or two guests seeking coastal adventures.
Ideally placed for exploring Carbis Bay and St Ives, with a choice of fantastic golden beaches, picturesque bays and coastal activities just minutes away.
- The Studio has a full front wall of double height windows giving a bright and airy kitchen, dining & sitting area
- Upper level mezzanine sitting area with far-reaching views over the surrounding countryside
- Cosy bedroom with king (5’) double bed, and adjacent bathroom with toilet, sink and generous walk-in shower
- Fully fitted kitchenette including dishwasher
- Smart TVs and high speed wifi, desk & printer provided – ideal for either staycations or workcations
- Double glazing and central heating
- The Studio has its own small garden and adjacent sunny patio
- It is situated in the corner of extensive gardens of the owners (quiet, working, Cornish, family of 3) and overlooks an unheated outdoor swimming pool (sorry – not currently accessible to guests)
- Max 2 adults, no children or infants permitted. Sorry, no pets. No smoking
Location and Activities
Just a mile from the sea and within easy reach of St Ives and its gorgeous golden beaches, Beersheba Farm is a perfect place for a relaxing holiday, taking in the best Cornwall can offer. Our St Ives self-catering accommodation is a perfect base for making special memories.
- Blue flag beach (Carbis Bay) within 1.5 miles, beaches of St Ives and Hayle within 10 mins drive. Surfing, kayaking, SUPping, fishing and other watersports all available nearby
- Excellent choice of walking from gentle ambles around the farm and our woodland, to longer walks including the South West Coast Path and St Michael’s Way linking Marazion to Lelant
- Pony treks available around the farm and Wildflower Wood and beyond with Standing Stone Stables
- The area has many dedicated cycle routes that venture around the coastline. Ebikes available to hire on site
- Beersheba Farm is less than a mile to the bus connections from Carbis Bay to St Ives, and is accessible by train via nearby Carbis Bay or St Erth Stations